- 2 medium bananas: 168g
- 4 tablespoon scoops sunflower seed butter or PB.
- 1 cup rolled oats (60g)
- 1 scoop garden of life sport plant-based protein powder (21g)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips.
Servings: 12 cookies
Macros per serving (1 cookie) = 13gC, 5gF, 4gP
1. Preheat oven 350°
2. In a mixing bowl smash banana with a fork.
3. Add in sunflower seed butter. Mix well.
4. Combine the oats and protein powder to the batters.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Foil and spray a cookie sheet
7. Divide batter into 12 cookies
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.