Due to the COVID-19 I am opening the MM Moves Subscriptions to a FREE 30 Day Trial!
- Designed for all fitness levels
- During this time, all workouts are designed to be perfromed from a home setting
- Modifications for specific exercises are provided
- Client community page
- Upload progress pictures, record body stats, and track personal progress
- No client/ coach check-ins
- Available on the app (I-phone & Android), desktop, or print as a PDF
Each at home workout contains exercise options including:
I highly recommend purchasing the total body resistance tube & mini band kit (use code MICHAELA15 to save 15%) to continue resistance training from home.
Note: During this time these are optional to purchase.
*Go to the bottom of the page for more optional at home exercise equipment.
3 Day/Week Program: $99/mo
(Less than $10/workout)
- MM Moves 3 Day includes: 1 lower body day, 1 upper body day, 1 full body day (Cardio and circuits will be included as well as bonus workouts)
5 Day/Week Program: $165/mo
(Less than $10/workout)
- MM Moves 5 Day: Includes 2 lower body days, 2 upper body days, 1 full body day (Cardio and circuits will be included as well as bonus workouts)
12 Week Program and Nurtrition Coaching
- Highest form of accountability with video check-ins. 12 total check-ins plus communication through the in app messenger at anytime throughout the 12 weeks.
- Available for all age groups. Youth- seniors ages.
- Customized workout programs to reach your specific goals and needs.
- From basic mobility to training for athletes, Michaela can create a custom training plan designed for you.
- Initial assessment, questionnaire, and 1 hour video call consultation
- Track your progress through the app. Log your body stats, weight lifted for each exercise, and upload your progress pictures
- Workouts are available on the app. Access them via I-phone and Android, desktop computers, and/ or print as a PDF.
- Let’s take 90 days to form a new healthy habits! Throughout the 12 week coaching process, we dive deep into not only the fitness side of performance but the mental side as well. We determine your “why” for signing up for this journey and do what it takes to accomplish your goals. Receive the top most accountability and support while achieving results.
1-on-1 MM Mind Body Macros Nutrition Coaching
12-Week Custom Macro Plan
• 1 initial video call consultation and questionnaire
• Ebook on how to track your macros
• Check-ins via Michaela’s Motto app.
• Macro Adjustments made as needed.
• Monthly video check-ins (3 total)
What are Macros?
• Macro counting is also known as flexible dieting approach.
• Flexible dieting is the counting and tracking of macronutrients (carbohydrates, fats, and proteins) in grams to achieve the body composition goal you are longing for.
• Your age, activity level, height, weight, and goals are taken into account when designing your macro nutrition plan.
• This is an education based lifestyle change. You will learn how to eat appropriate portions, have a good relationship with food, and work towards your goals without extremes. Counting macros can be a long term diet while maintaining a social life. This is not a FAD diet that you will stick with for a few months then return back to your old habits. You can continue this life style and technique long term or transition into intuitive eating afterwards. There is NO strict meal plan or food restrictions. Learn portion control and balance/moderation with food. In many cases this can help with food anxiety, binge eating, and improve your relationship with food.