Quick and Easy Protein Energy Bites
I am a chocolate lover so sneaking in some healthy ingredients is my favorite way to kick the craving. This recipe is easy, requires minimal ingredients, and doesn’t require any baking!
I have done these protein bites with peanut butter, sunflower seed butter, and cashew butter. Cashew butter has been my favorite. It tastes more like a chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. Pick your favorite!
Ancient Nutrition chocolate bone broth not only has a rich, chocolatey flavor but bakes and blends perfectly!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1 scoop of Ancient Nutrition Chocolate Bone Broth (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- Water (if needed for consistency)
What you will need:
- A large bowl and spoon (a kitchen aid mixer is recommended but not required)
- In a large bowl or mixer add in oats, protein powder, cashew butter, and honey.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined equally.
- Lastly, add in the chocolate chips and blend just until they are evenly distributed. If the dough is too dry, add in 1-2 tablespoons of water. You want just enough water to roll them into a ball without falling apart.
- Take a heaping tablespoon of the dough and roll into balls until the dough is gone.
- Store the energy bites in the fridge or freezer until you are ready to eat.
Try it, tag me at @michaelas_motto on instagram, and let me know if you loved them as much we do!
Although I recieved Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth for free, I do use their products on a daily basis. They offer clean products that I trust. Their protein has no added salt, colors, preservatives or artificail ingredients.
They have gifted me with a promo code to share with clients, friends, and family.
Use code michaelas_motto at checkout for 20% off when you shop at https://store.draxe.com